Colwill Engineering's recreational experience ranges from large recognized facilities, such as Legends Field - training facility for the New York Yankees, to small corporate fitness centers for in-house office personnel. We have designed baseball fields, softball complexes, tennis courts, soccer fields, press boxes, community recreational facilities and parks, gymnasiums, nature preserve/exhibit hall, and boat barns.
George M. Steinbrenner Field - Tampa, FL
New York Yankees training facility; Community use field for Hillsborough Community College; Major League practice field; and a 700-car lighted parking lot. The facility includes management offices, private suites, locker rooms, concession areas, press radio and TV facility.
Campanelli Stadium - Brockton, MA
Recipient of Ballpark Award Northern League Field of the Year 2002. The new 5,000-seat ballpark includes locker rooms, administrative offices and clubhouse. Design included an attached 15,000-sq.ft. conference center. The project was designed and constructed in 10 months.
Cafaro Stadium - Niles, OH
Designed for minor-league Cleveland Indians. Facility includes stadium, clubhouse, concessions, batting cages and maintenance building. Colwill Engineering designed all electrical and life safety systems including design of field lighting to meet Major League Baseball standards.
Other Recreational Facilities
- Rays Training Facility - St. Petersburg, FL
- UCF Women's Softball Complex - Orlando, FL
- 31st Street Sports Complex - St. Petersburg, FL
- Magnolia Creek and Cypress Links Golf Courses Starter Buildings
- Regional Recreational Park/Aquatic Center - Wesley Chapel, FL
- Mitchell Ellington Park - Brevard County, FL
- North Port Community Center - North Port, FL
- Northwest Community Center - St. Petersburg, FL
- Port Tampa Community Center Gym/Locker-room Renovation
- Palms of Largo Community Center – Largo, FL
- Centro Ybor – Tampa, FL
- Gyms and Fitness Facilities - Multiple Locations
- Community Centers
- YMCA Additions